Mollie's 1st Meet

Mollie's 1st Meet
KayTeaPea, Sep 26, 2016
Description:
One Little Bird- Shutterbug
Inspired by Jen Schow and Tracie Claiborne's class "Ready Sketch Go, Volume 2"
NancyBeck likes this.
    • scrappyjedi
      You got such great photos of the meet, and I love the vertical columns of photos!

And, while I was reading your journaling, the references to Gardendale and Montgomery caught my attention. And then I saw SSGA on the journaling card and realized...do you live in Huntsville? I live right behind UAH!!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • KayTeaPea
      @scrappyjedi - yes, we are actually in Madison (off of County Line) but close enough to consider us neighbors! That is awesome that you live nearby! Where do you consider behind UAH? Like near Wynn, over by Oakwood or near the Space Center?
    • scrappyjedi
      @KayTeaPea Oh, awesome! And I literally live behind UAH- in the little neighborhood off of Holmes just past the University Fitness Center. The park at the end of the street is actually part of the campus now. Definitely closer to the Space Center/Botanical Gardens than Wynn, though that's only a few minutes away, too.
    • KayTeaPea
      Wow- my husband finished his masters at UAH last December so he probably knows where abouts that is. I am one of the people who just knows main roads-- and not all of those-- to get to places. Cool to find someone nearby! When I get a laptop we should try a meet-up and crop day!
    • staciahall
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • ljonezy
      Great journaling. love gymnastics my daughter was a level nine good luck to your daughter.
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Sep 26, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).