Karen

Mole Removal and Biopsy

Mole Removal and Biopsy
    • cfile
      Great page Karen. I do hope Wyatt is ok. So glad you are having his mole/s checked. I had one that turned on me 12 years ago that was melanoma and because it was caught early I needed no further treatment other than the double removal.. (they removed it plus a large and deep margin, and then a month later went back in and did the surgery again to ensure safe margins) I now go for yearly check ups. I love all the chevrons papers here and great journaling.. I understand him wanting you to take photos so he can see.. I did that too re a suspicious cyst they took out on my face, right on the laugh line. Keep good thoughts for Wyatt :) Love the pops of red here. Great page!
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      looks great but i mostly popped in to say i hope he's given the all clear as well!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      Thanks @cfile and @bellbird ! We find out on Tuesday, but I'm choosing to believe the doctor that it's probably nothing. :agree
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Karen Absolutely.. Please keep us posted Karen. Keeping Wyatt and your family in my prayers :)
      Karen likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a great message for us all, Karen. Wyatt's a brave young man and I hope everything is okay. My DH has had several skin cancers, so I'm very aware of this, too. Hugs to all of you.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
    • bellbird
      Karen likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Karen That's awesome news, Karen!!! Thanks for letting us know. HUGS
      Karen likes this.
    • cfile
      @Karen yay.. fantastic news for Wyatt and you and your family!!! Hugs and thanks for letting me know :)
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    329.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).