LynnG

Moderation

Moderation
LynnG, Sep 17, 2021
Description:
I was randomly scrolling though old photos this week and stumbled upon this one, of M eyeing up the gluten-free, dairy-free (but not sugar free!) birthday treats my mother laid on for her. Food sensitivity was a major challenge but now she cooks a healthy lunch for herself every day (plus dinner for all of us a few times a week), veges and all.
I used the new Mixed Media Monthly main kit, plus my "Wise Owl" paint
JenEm likes this.
    • ajm
      This is beautiful work and such a cute photo!
      LynnG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great story to go with and explain the photo. Just wish you could have made room to include it on the page. But then, of course, as you know for me it's more about the story and photo than about the artsy part. A personal preference. Good for M for adjusting well to her food sensitivity and taking charge.
      LynnG likes this.
    • Iowan
      Yay, rah grandma to come up with that array of goodies. The photo is accented so well, love the eye!
      LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I remember the challenges of gluten free in the early days, and then adding in dairy free with my youngest a few years later. Those cakes looks fabulous. Lovely page and photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    620.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).