MOCDay14-MyLife
AnotherAmanda, Jan 15, 2023
Description:
MOC 2023 - Day 14 - Journal about life
Journaling - My life... hm. Some days are hard. Some days are great. It just depends. I do the stuff that needs to get done that qualifies as “adulting” or whatever you want to call it. I do the stuff that makes me happy as much as I can get away with. I do stuff that I don't want to do but need to do for my health or to survive or just to fill up an hour or two. Overall, things are good. Overall, I'm happy. Overall, I'm content. I wish I could sing more without being shushed by my kid, but there are bigger complaints out there. I wish my feet were warm but that's my own fault for not getting my slippers. They are too far away in the bedroom and I just want to complain about it. I wish that the chore fairy would come and clean the house because I don't want to do it. I wish someone would bring me a cocktail, but I'm not suppose to have them so I guess that's a good thing because of my AFIB medication. I wish we didn't say good bye to people. Anyway, I changed my mind and I'm going to get the slippers.
Font - Remington Noiseless
Elements and Papers - All About Me, SB Grief, SB Don't quit (Collaboration) MMA I'm Ready, MMA Right Now (R Jefferies), Somewhere in Time (A Whimsical Adventure) Stamped Dates (NBK Design)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Actions - Twisted Action (P Kesselring)
    • mocamom
      I love that you got your thoughts down. You captured exactly what you were thinking at that very moment and it's glorious. I hope you took the time to get those slippers and warm up your feet and that you go ahead and sing a bit louder next time. If you can't have a cocktail, you should certainly let the music take you away! Thank you so much for sharing this stunning layout for the challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).