Cath_

Mocday11

Mocday11
Cath_, Jan 11, 2017
Description:
dinsk_midnight_kit
    • bellbird
      LOL I love that you used a kit called Midnight for an 8 o'clock photo and got another challenge done! (And if you are in pain like you describe I'd be at least phoning the Dr - I'd say better safe than sorry!)
      Cath_ likes this.
    • carilyne
      So proud of you for figuring out a way to do this. It's hard when the hostesses don't understand you have a disability. But your guy pulled through. Good luck tomorrow at the doctor. I'll say an extra prayer tonight. You can do this! So glad hubby is there for you. You can pretend I'm holding your hand or patting you on the back. Hugs
      Cath_ likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      A big hug to that man that loves you so much. I am grinning at the two of sweeties, so that he does this for you. Your page is fantastic, that is the coolest weather thing I have ever seen.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the glimpse into your world at 8pm, well done. Fabulous take on what you said was a tough challenge.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Karen
      I am so glad that you husband helped you out and that you got another page done! It's actually a great idea of something to capture too. I love to look back and see what the weather/temperatures were on my monthly review pages.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • jk703
      Cath, it's perfect! I'm so glad you asked hubby for help and he was able to take a picture for you. Love the blues, perfect for the subject/weather! (A screen shot for photos will work for future challenges, and will help so you don't have to fret about your disability.) Hoping all goes well, and you see the doctor!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love that you did this! I hope you got Julie and my message to you. I adore that you wrote about how hard it seemed, but then you were able to accomplish it! That's a really cool weather station!
      Cath_ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Cath_
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).