Dady

MOC_January-12-Art-Journaling-Diary

MOC_January-12-Art-Journaling-Diary
Dady, Jan 12, 2021
Description:
Notebook {2021 Month of Challenges} | Kim Jensen
I am enough (Papers) | Li Li Wee
In My Purse | Collection A Pink Reptile Designs and Designed by Soco Collaboration
Mixed Media Monthly: Thrive / Natural / Earth - Apr. 19 | Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynn Grieveson & Little Butterfly Wings
Mixed Media Monthly: From Little Things - May '20 | Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynn Grieveson & Little Butterfly Wings
Woodland Friends Elements | Kim Jensen

Journaling
Sunday January 10
Today sad day it rained from morning to evening, our plan to take a long walk in the nearby forest fell through!

Monday January 11
No rain today, I will be able to go in the garden to pick the oranges and make delicious juice and take the opportunity to take some pictures of the last roses

Tuesday January 12
A good surprise, Josiane, a childhood friend that I had lost sight of following her move from the region, has just called me on the phone, she is coming back to live in the region, we will be able to meet again and have a good time together

LynnG and threadjungle like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).