ArmyGrl

MOC_5_LoveLivesHere

MOC_5_LoveLivesHere
ArmyGrl, Jan 5, 2020
Description:
Created for the MOC 8 Day 5 Challenge: Grid Photo

I used Sara Gleason's Start Here kit.

I found bright white or true black grid lines to be distracting (chopped up our faces too much). So, my dark blue grid lines have a "soft light" filter on them. This softened them up enough where they are seen, but not so distracting (IMO). I picked up orange, pink, peach and light blue from the Start Here kit to make my color blocks.
LoveItScrapIt, Trish and katell like this.
    • nessita
      Wonderful effect. Amazing job.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      oh my wow . . how inspiring Lisa, I am so scared to try this challenge and this is gorgeous!! I love how you've created such a unique page but in your style too
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I love your grid and colors. The added map is the perfect touch and I love that big cluster.
    • easyeyes4you
      Outstanding... Love how you did the colors.. it seems blended rather than square by square... I am about to get started on mine... Have chosen the photo.. (usually the hardest part) Thanks for the heads up on your grid... so many components to this one, not the least making a page!!!! Love what you did!
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh goodness, how beautiful is that! I love that you used the blue background and your cluster work is amazing! So gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along!
    • marijke
      Love the dark background ... beautiful photo of you two and stunning use of colour.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).