MOC_4-2020 Veiling

MOC_4-2020 Veiling
Pachimac, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
MOC Day 4 - Simple Template

Butterfly, background papers, Word Art: "Grace" Collab
Flower: Life is: Feeling Grateful Collab
Bow: Take Note Collab
blue paint splash paper and paint butterfly: Pink Reptile Designs "Reflections - Elements"

Font: Special Elite
londoncuppa likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the colors
    • Aerobigirl
      Your journaling, and your photo, do an excellent job at capturing what the act of veiling means to you. It shines in your smile.
    • londoncuppa
      I love your page, and it really spoke to me on a personal level. I veiled & knelt for Holy Communion from age 14 to my early 30's. I don't even remember now why I stopped, other than it generated a lot of unwanted attention for my children (at the time, no one was doing it, and they went to the local Catholic school). Now, our local parishes have many ladies veiling, and it makes me so happy. It's something I've been thinking about returning to. God's grace is good!

P.S. Your mantilla is gorgeous! :heartlub
    • esahin
      Lovely lovely color combination! I love the touch of butterflies both as an embellishment and as a stamp. And your pic is beautiful too!
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo and the journaling. And I love the colours you've used to scrap this. Nice use of the template and wonderful page!
    • Tracie Stroud
      I love this so much! You've inspired me to scrap about veiling as well.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).