Pachimac

MOC_23-2020 The Rockin' Shadows

MOC_23-2020 The Rockin' Shadows
Pachimac, Jan 23, 2020
Description:
Early head shots for my friend's band back in the 80's. They didn't go far, but the drummer, Ricky, was good enough to be in Rick Nelson's band, but sadly he was killed in the plane crash with Rick, 3 days after his 23rd birthday.

I used the paintbrush on the card below the photo - dipped the top in green and the bottom in the purple/blue.

I used a tag that was already painted, but I painted the edges green over the gesso that was already there.

I made the "Rockin' Shadows" word art and dipped the words in green on the bottom, and purple on the top - and left some of the white in the middle.

Elements used:
Stitches: A New Me Collab
Word Art, wood background paper: "Life is: Having a Brother" Collab
Music Note Paper Card I colorized, leaves spray, tag, paint edging, : "Life is: Feeling Grateful" Collab
Music Note paper flowers, word stamp behind picture, : "Laugh Often" Collab
Gesso splotches: Lili Wi Designs "Timeout"
Label, black confetti: "Life is: Feeling Blue" Collab
Lisa B likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      Beautiful layout and I like your paint dipping. The white flowers make a beautiful accent, but I find your story very sad. The boys, all of them were too young to die.
    • Pachimac
      @Nightshadow the boy in blue died, but James is alone and well and performing rockabilly, Americana, and country music all
      Over.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).