tracymonica

MOC_2019_January_24_Fill_Your_Pocket

MOC_2019_January_24_Fill_Your_Pocket
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super sweet page! I love the green pocket against the brown background and all of the goodies you tucked in the pocket!
    • tracymonica
      Thank you @SeattleSheri :) I love your pocket page page also :) After MOC I am hoping to learn how to do partial extractions. I do full ones but have not attempted partial's yet!
    • SeattleSheri
      @tracymonica Thanks! :heartlub:heartlub I really love extractions! I don't do them as often as I used to, but every once in a while I get the bug. The method I use for partial extractions involves a few more layers than a full extraction, but is similar in concept. I have a video tutorial pinned on Pinterest that I wrote 5-6 years ago.
    • tracymonica
      Is there a possibility you can get me the link to your video?
    • Sokee
      Yes @SeattleSheri Share your link to you Tutorial!
      Awe is it Hopeful that he can get down? His cute little legs are so short! I LOVE the mix of green with the brown, his tan fur really pops! I'm a sucker for the green scatter too!
      Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    • tracymonica
      Hopeful that he can get down and hopeful that his peeps will be home soon perhaps? :)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      After reading you comment about what he is hopeful for I love this page even more. He looks like a character hehe. I love your tucked in elements and the choice of vintage grungy inspired kit. This is so beautiful.
    • tracymonica
      @Justagirl Thank you :beat This is a page I felt really confident about :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    329.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).