tracymonica

MOC_2019_January_21_Numbers_List

MOC_2019_January_21_Numbers_List
    • HeatherB
      Love the series of photos from your trip to Chicago! And love the mix of alphas that you used to number them. Great list!
    • tkradtke
      My city!! I love your fun photos! My kids couldn't resist those fountains when they were younger!
    • tracymonica
      @tkradtke I was born and raised in Chicago :) Wish I was still there!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
    • tracymonica
      Actually in the suburbs. I lived in Hinsdale, Lombard and Niles growing up. My grandma lived in the city though. When I was born she had a home at 921 N. Cicero Avenue and then an apartment at 2301 Rosemont, near Western and Devon :) Both my aunts lived in Beverly and one of them also had a home in Lagrange. My grandma lived in several places in the city before I was born. Are you in the city itself?
    • tkradtke
      @tracymonica Oh cool! I know where you're talking about! Yes... we're in the city, in the Lakeview neighborhood now, but we've lived in several different neighborhoods over the years. We moved out of state a couple of times for my husband's work too... but we always came back :-)
    • tracymonica
      Wow! We have the same first name to :) Although we spell it different but no matter :)
      tkradtke likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Chicago is definitely on the bucket list! Fun page I love how you used the whole canvas creating nice flow around your page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).