tracymonica

MOC_2019_January_10_Shaped_Alpha_Design

MOC_2019_January_10_Shaped_Alpha_Design
    • CharlotteM
      fabulous take on the Challenge, love your wonderful page with all the big letters!
    • cfile
      :) well done Tracy!! Love all the mix of Alphas nand that cute photos of your babies... I love all the angles of the letters and I love your heart shape. Beautifully done!
    • jk703
      I'm so glad you tried and figured it out Tracy! yay! It reminds me of a fun shaker card with beads or doo dad in the middle that shook around! Adorable photo!
    • tracymonica
      @jk703 Yes it does remind of those shaker things Thank you so much for all your help so that I could get this great result ❤
    • tracymonica
      @cfile Thank you for your help. It is because of your patience and instruction that this worked SO well. I so appreciate your willingness to provide assistance :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @tracymonica You are so welcome Tracy :) I love helping and whatever I can do just let me know :) I am glad I could help :) Hugs!!
    • Justagirl
      What a cool way to use the alphas you rocked this challenge with this fun page. The big heart is perfect and what a cute piccie of you and your brother!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).