MiekSter

MOC_17

MOC_17
MiekSter, Jan 17, 2020
chastml, cestlafranz and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      This is so beautiful Anne-Mieke.. I was reading and it brought tears.. so so beautiful.. He knew and you are right re wanting to make it a party day. Love this so much and sending you hugs, knowing this is a very tough time for you all. Beautifully scrapped and thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. So beautiful.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Like Christa, this totally brought me to tears. Big hugs to you and your family. Such a wonderful way to honor him as both a husband and father.
      MiekSter likes this.
    • MiekSter
      @cfile thank you Christa, we still celebrate his birthday by going out for dinner, eat some cake and raise a glass of wine with friends and family. And I know he is smiling when he sees us, the only thing he ever asked for was my promise to live; to make a life worth living with Sem and Emma and so we did. It wasn’t and still isn’t easy, but we try
      bestcee and cfile like this.
    • mrs2a50
      Tears and smiles for you, sweet Annemieke. I am in awe of all that you have gone through, and how strong you are. I know there must be times you break down and don't feel strong at all. But you are amazing, for everything you've done and continue to do to continue to live your life but keep Jack's memory alive for your children.
      MiekSter likes this.
    • bestcee
      Yep, totally bawling over her. It's so beautiful. I love the story and the happy photos you added to your page. Just lovely.
      MiekSter likes this.
    • Karen
      Yep... made me cry too. You have such a beautiful gift with words! Each of these pages you create in his memory, keep his memory alive and for that they are perfection!
      MiekSter likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. You are incredibly strong. I love that you pushed through & did this together. It's such a terribly sad & terribly wonderful memory! HUGS!!!!
      MiekSter likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Oh my heart is breaking. This is such a beautiful and incredible experience to share with us, I am filled with sadness and joy, the silver linings are strong in this story. Thank you sweetie for sharing this. xoxo
      MiekSter likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Oh my dear...you have brought us all to tears with your beautiful and touching page. My heart is breaking for you and your children...how tough and strong you are!! You are amazing and a hero to your kids!! XOXO
    • weaselwatchr
      I am at work on lunch and am crying in the break room. Thank you so much for sharing this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MiekSter
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).