ArmyGrl

MOC_10_YouAreMySunshine

MOC_10_YouAreMySunshine
ArmyGrl, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
Created for MOC8 Day 10: Create Series of Altered Tags

My theme is Sun, Moon, Earth and Stars.

I primarily used Rachel Jefferies Pocket Art Signature Kit 1, but the Sun is from M3 Feb 17, the Moon is from M3 Apr 18, the Earth is from M3 Apr 19, and the wood Stars are from Just Jamiee, Story Teller Dec 16.
RJMJ, blueberries and LoveItScrapIt like this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Well I see you found your muse. I am in love with those dark tags and the great elements you chose. I always love your shadows too!
    • Margje
      Love your beautiful tags!
    • carrie1977
      So gorgeous! I just love your unique style!
    • AnneofAlamo
      these tags look so painted, like real! I am drawn to the dark and how it makes the designs pop! Thank you for enjoying the challenge and playing along with me!
    • ArmyGrl
      @LoveItScrapIt Seeing your altered tag layout truly helped me create mine. I wasn't sure how to arrange the tags....but I like how yours were cluster together in the center...collectively they were the focal point. So, thank you!!!
    • ArmyGrl
      @AnneofAlamo I truly did enjoy this challenge Anne. Thank you for hosting it! I know its a lot of work and takes time...You are appreciated!
    • RJMJ
      Sky Above...Earth Below...Peace Within...WOW! WA!...Your Tags Are Amazing!...I Too Like The Black Tags! And The Large Sun,Moon,Earth & Stars...Wonderful!...Perfectly Done!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).