threadjungle

MOC9_Jan10_Title-with-no-Letters

MOC9_Jan10_Title-with-no-Letters
threadjungle, Jan 10, 2021
Description:
Little Dolls knit for charity.They are called Izzy Dolls and are given to children for comfort.

Many different charities in the U.S. and in Canada(where they originated) collect these dolls. My favorite part of the history is that they are sometimes used as packing material to protect medicine sent to relief clinics. Then the dolls are given to the children who visit the clinics.

It takes me one evening of TV watching to knit the doll and then a second evening to stuff and define the arms and legs. It is such fun to experiment with new designs. I try to make each one look different.

rebecca_IAT_Today_floral_Stamp
lbw_M3_Sept20_arrow
sabrina_Tpin.
PaulaKesselring_M3June20_Elements_1.
rebecca_MakersGonnaMake__PencilTheWizard.
alabau_tlp_makers_stitches
rjefferies-M3-Sept2020-mma-03.

all other elements from:KAagard_YarnCraft
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • RJMJ
      OH! MY GOSH! WOW!...How WONDERFUL! & AMAZING! Is This!...What A Cool! Thing! You Are Doing!...Helping Others In Need!...This Is Such A WONDERFUL! Thing You Are Doing!...Great! Job On The Challenge Letters!...Love All The Balls Of Yarn Too!...Look At All Of Those Adorable Little Dollies!...I Like That You Make Each One Different!...Just Like People In Real Life!...LOL!...No Two Are Alike!...BRAVO To YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Full Disclosure: I Still Like Cute Little Bears & Dollies!...:bk...:banana:bwave:byay...:cheer...:clappy...:heartslub...
    • rlucasmn
      I love this title and how it uses elements of your activity. Very creative!
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect. I love your photo and how you did your title. Beautiful work.
    • easyeyes4you
      Yep... you have to start with a photo.... It ended up being such a great page.... Some letters are just going to be easier than others.... I considered SEE and VIEW for mine... went with view...Your elements are perfect!
    • yellowpeep
      Do you want to hear something funny? I'm not a huge fan of using titles in scrapbooking. I like to see them and other people's layouts but I don't always gravitate toward them in mine. That might change after hosting this challenge. Like you, I struggle sometimes with figuring out the right title and your reflection is helpful. That said, I just love the way you ended up creating the title with all those little pieces of netting. I also love those dolls! Thank you so much for participating!
    • bellbird
      those dolls are so sweet and so are you for making them!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    threadjungle
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).