MOC9_Day23_Interview about the past _ Two Bridesmaids

MOC9_Day23_Interview about the past _ Two Bridesmaids
A-M, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
Word count: 424
Credits: Wedded Bliss by Kristin Aagard
Fonts: Vijaya and Utsaah

Journaling:
Anne-Marie: What memory stands out the most for you about Carolyn’s wedding day?

Vanna: Probably the main memory would be when John stood on the spider at the reception.
Anne-Marie: I had forgotten that but now I do remember as it was during Charlie’s speech and instead of us concentrating on what Charlie was saying we watched and waited to see what John was going to do with the spider coming down.
Now, do you remember anything about our dresses?
Vanna: They were blue lace and full length. I remember noticing in the professional photos that you could see the tissue I had put into my sleeve because of the lace.
Anne-Marie: I remember the dresses were bought “off the shelf” and were fairly inexpensive as Carolyn did not want us spending a lot of money. They were not a great fit though but they served the purpose.
What happened to your hairstyle that day?
Vanna: I remembered it raining and getting my hair that had just been styled at a hairdresser; wet making it more curly than it was meant to be.
Anne-Marie: Yes it did rain at one time that morning but your messy hair was due to the fact that you and Mum went with Carolyn to where she had been living to help pack up her belongings. You got frustrated because of all what Carolyn had not done. You kept running your fingers through your hair in frustration.
What memory do you have concerning your son, John and the wedding?
Vanna: John wore a dark blue velvet waistcoat and a matching bow-tie. He had to be part of wedding because he didn’t want to be away from me. I remember him sitting on the step to the altar during the marriage ceremony.
Anne-Marie: That was not the memory I thought you might share. Leading up to the wedding John being only 4 and living with you as a single-parent said he was going to marry you!
Do you remember anything about the end of the reception that night?
Vanna: I cannot remember what we had for our meal but I do remember once Carolyn and Charlie left we were almost shoved out the door and left standing in the dark waiting for our lift back to the motel.
Anne-Marie: I think I remember John had collected corks from the wine bottles and with them rushing us out of the hall they got left behind. It was a very strange thing for them to leave us standing there in the dark.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).