Claire Grantham

MOC9_D24_Complimentary Colours

MOC9_D24_Complimentary Colours
Claire Grantham, Jan 26, 2021
Description:
This was FUN, challenging but fun. It was the first time too in my first MOC that I had to redo a layout because something was retired!!

I decided to use red-purple and yellow-green as my colours. It worked so well. I recoloured most of the elements.

I used -
TLP Center collab including the SwL template
Lynn Grieveson - Mellow Kit (Leaf and title both recoloured)
Just Jaimee - Storyteller August 2020 Collection (glitter styles)
LoveItScrapIt and amandaresende like this.
    • wvufan04
      So beautiful, love the diamonds and your journaling in the diamond shape too. Just gorgeous!
    • kendrawalter
      oh, how fun! And lounge life sounds great! :agree
    • Claire Grantham
      @wvufan04 thank you for your lovely comment. @kendrawalter thank you for your sweet comment. Honestly I'm not gonna lie, lounge life is the best, but I consider it a necessity, as I am so scared of flying, being in a calm space (with free booze) makes me feel better LOL
    • amandaresende
      this is beyond GORGEOUS, Claire!!! I am sorry about the retired kit :( but I love how it turned out!!!!!! great color combo! love the diamonds and where you did the journaling! love the p&b photo effect, so dramatic! the big paints are yummy!! thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    • Claire Grantham
      @amandaresende Thank you for your lovely comment, as always Amanda. Honestly I was taken by surprise by the retired kit, I thought I had curated my library, but I have only found one rogue kit in 29 days - not bad! I also realised that this is my fave colour combo in my cardmaking life!!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Gorgeous colors!
    • Sokee
      What a gorgeous color combination!!! And a fun photo of you to top it off!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    284.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).