MOC9_6_ Torn Title
MrsPeel, Jan 8, 2021
Description:
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Little Butterfly Wings : Things to try this Year Bundle

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Things-to-try-this-year-bundle.html
and the template is Scrapping with Liz : Life Recorded Templates 1
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-Recorded-Templates-1.html
the arrows I made with the kraft card from Things to Try this Year Cards,, which is also layered under the coffee card, also used that card to cut up the letters for the title.
also here, the paper I used for the title is from
Little Butterfly Wings : BeachScape collab with Studio Basic Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Beachscape-kit.html
For Karen's great Torn Title Challenge- Day 8
I hope it is ok, I don't use Photoshop so I had to find my way, thank you so much LynnG for the free sample!
there are other torn pieces in Lynn's store if you liked this, so many possibilities!!!
journaling is more or less this:
I am not one to do resolutions, I know it is more likely that
I will follow and finish if I just make a list and try to tick tasks
as we complete, but the best stuff we have done was an idea that
pop out of some necessity, we said, yes, and 2 months later
we had a completely new living room (done entirely by us, Sarita being 12 and carrying huge furniture packs from the Ikea store to the car park, fixing the holes in the walls, painting, doing a couple of bits on wall paper) so I think I will get together all the lists I made through the year, maybe sort by importance, but as we, or I, am capable…. the pandemic came to wreck the best plans we had, but within all the chaos, something remains… the necessity to purge (but for some reason I dislike the word) so I will put it down as "clear up the hoarding" and try to hoard less in the near future… can't promise it will happen, but one can but try, right? :)

TFL!!!
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • Karen
      It's perfect Cynthia! I love your title, especially the papers you've chosen. And I love the full title. :giggle Great journaling too. I'm the same, we really need to clear out some stuff from our house. We save too much! We did take a good batch of stuff to our local charity shop last weekend. We could stand to take MANY more loads too! Good luck with your clearing up! :agree
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Saar
      This is gorgeous, my friend! I love the photo and the story. And I love the way you did the title. I purchased that kit today... I love all the layouts I've seen with it, yours definately included. Beautiful work, as always!! :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      You are a scrapping queen this MOC :) Beautifully done my dear.. love your torn title.. we have the same issue re purging. It has been the same for years and CJ is really wanting to.. I have decided myself to start going through things that I kept of Mom & Dad's as that is a lot of my problem.. so get rid of things of theres makes me feel like I am throwing them out. I have had to talk to myself that is not the case. Keeping fingers crossed that we can both do that this year. I love your composition and page. Love this Cynthia.. good luck my friend!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Thank you so so much ladies :)
      couldn't sleep last night and had a bad day, feeling a bit better now but will try get some sleep and come back tomorrow.
      Thanks so so much, you know well how mu ch I love each of you an admire you....means the world to me.
      @Karen @Saar @cfile
      Saar, cfile and Karen like this.
    • Saar
      @MrsPeel Hope you feel better soon my friend!:beat:heartlub
    • Nemla
      There is a Danish saying that goes ; Well begun is half done, keep that in mind when you start, it helps. LOL
      Love that your photo still is full of happy colours, and happy things ! Title work is great !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).