Bec

MOC9-day6-torn-title

MOC9-day6-torn-title
Bec, Jan 7, 2021
Description:
Created with Wicked Smart by The Lilypad designers, Out Of This World elements by Pink Reptile Designs, For the Love of 2017: All the Kits by Allison Pennington and Torn Paper Template by Lynn Grieveson for the MOC9 Day 6 challenge
    • CaroB71
      So sad that we miss out on all these special moments, but great that they still do something to acknowledge the kids!

Love your torn title and the fact that you did it in the school colours.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is stunning. I love the photos, the details, the shadows on the stars, all the layers, how you did the torn title... I love everything about your layout.
    • Karen
      This is fabulous memory keeping here. Your journaling captures it all so well. Such a bummer to not get the normal hoopla they deserve, especially with winning awards, but I'm glad you were able to be there and they still made it special for him! I love the three different layers you've added to your torn title too! So perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).