AnotherAmanda

MOC9-Day29-JustTheHighlights

MOC9-Day29-JustTheHighlights
AnotherAmanda, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
MOC 9 - Day 30 - Just the Highlights Journaling Challenge
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - We finally got some decent rain. It's been a pretty dry “rainy” season this time around. I guess we shouldn't have been surprised given how everything in 2020 went. Getting rain would have been a good thing so it didn't happen. Ha. Well, we had three storms move through in the last week or so. The first two were pretty weak. Ben and I went out on a puddle walk but the puddles weren't very impressive.
This last storm made up for it. For big recess, Ben wanted to go outside for a bit. We had a grand time splashing around and our “pond” on the side of the house came back. Ben was so thrilled. He ran from the gate to the back of the fence as fast as he could to make the biggest splashes possible. Over and over and over. Even with the muddy buddy on, he was soaked. And, he didn't want to come in to finish up school. That means it was a good day, right?
Word Count - 173
Elements and papers - MPM Wander (Collaboration), The Every Day Routine, Rough Times (Sahlin Studio), Rainy Days (Paislee Press), Rainy Days (Designed by Soco)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
chastml likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      how fun - i miss this kind of days with my kids! you captured some great photos and i love the highlighted words in the journaling ... beautifully done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).