AJK

MOC9 Day29 Journaling

MOC9 Day29 Journaling
AJK, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
HOSTESS: Please note I am participating in MOC this year for fun only, not for GC. You don't need to "check" this page.:agree

I used to write often. I loved keeping my blog up to date. For years I had a shelf of journals- beginning in 1986! When I turned 50 I noticed a change. Reading became more of a challenge and writing was no longer pleasant.I am dyslexic, and though I have pretty much taught myself to work around it, when I am tired it becomes more noticeable. Lately I can struggle to get a sentence out that is comprehensible]and without many corrections. Words get typed backwards or jumbled. That is frustrating! So when I see a challenge that features writing I usually bail on it- - I don't like it. Life is full of its own challenges and I really don't want my creative outlet to be painful. That is counterproductive! :madness Lol! I could try to do dictation via Cortana but in light of current events I do not feel comfortable with that. The trial/set up was a disaster.I don't want to activate that app. So journaling will be done in an art journal style or not at all from this point on. For self care sake, that's my choice and I'm stickin' to it! 194

hmph:giggle:yup
M3 Sept15
Wendy P Celebrate
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous page. I love the way you positioned your journaling and so sorry that writing has become a chore and burden but your have expressed yourself well here. and I love your little collage with the photo that shows the letters.
      AJK likes this.
    • norton94
      That must be such a frustration! I love your bold title here and the photo perspective is superb. Great colors too.
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    438.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).