Bec

MOC9-day22-Title-IN-a-Shape

MOC9-day22-Title-IN-a-Shape
Bec, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
Created with MOC Shape Starters by Scrapping with Liz, Scape MEGA Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings; Makers Gonna Make by The Lilypad designers; Younicorn Elements by Pink Reptile Designs; by Pink Reptile Designs; A Beautiful Mess Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Karen and chastml like this.
    • Saar
      Wow, what a perfect take on the challenge. I love the photo and how the greenery flows through the photo and your title. I love how you did your title as well. Beautiful work.
      Bec likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Just spot - on. LOVE the green arrow and the wavy stitching and the small bug and the cute teensy journaling.
      Froggie Faves for you.
      Bec likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      perfect colour choices, fabulous title
      Bec likes this.
    • Nemla
      I love this. It really works !
      Bec likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the froggy fav! I love the playfulness of the font you used for tiny... must have. What is it?
      Bec likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Well done! I'm looking for inspiration to make my page for today and this helps a lot. I can see how you stretched the letters just so to make the arrow. I think I need to find the right font.
      Bec likes this.
    • threadjungle
      Such good choices! Just enough but not too much!
      Bec likes this.
    • Bec
    • ashleywb
      Wow, this really jumps out from the gallery. That green title so perfectly matches your shiny bug.
    • amandac
      Perfection! I just LOVE that alpha used this way! Its just so visually appealing! This is a really lovely page Bec, Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).