Bec

MOC9-day16-doodles

MOC9-day16-doodles
Bec, Jan 17, 2021
Description:
Created with Oh Fun! (doodles & Mandalas) by Little Butterfly Wings, A new me {bundle} by Little Butterfly Wings, Out Of This World elements by Pink Reptile Designs, Wicked Smart by The Lilypad designers, Dear Karma MEGA Bundle by Etc. by Danyale & Little Butterfly Wings, Scape MEGA Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings, Today (elements) by Little Butterfly Wings, Art & Soul by Sahlin Studio and Holly Designs, Kaleidoscope Heart Collages & Papers by Rebecca McMeen, A Beautiful Mess Elements by Pink Reptile Designs, Pocket Art: Signature Kit 7 by Rachel Jefferies, Yes by The Lilypad designers
    • Saar
      Oh wow, wow, wow! All those doodles are amazing!
      Bec likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a stunning page! I love it so much!
      Bec likes this.
    • bellbird
      Well yep I can see how doing this for real would mean you go thru a lot of ink! The way you have modified the girl & mandalas for example are awesome - you definitely took these pre-made doodles & created a unique piece with so many cool additions that really embraces doodling as part of foundation & page design!
      Bec likes this.
    • bellbird
      (And I will add, my son is a lefty too so I know what you mean by lefty mess! One of the benefits of BYOD & Google Classroom is less side of the hand and wrist inky mess after a day of smudging naplan writing practice across the page!
      Bec likes this.
    • Bec
      @bellbird aarrggghh I forgot about naplan. I was hoping after skipping it last year they wouldn't bring it back. Ben starts at a BYOD school this year and hopefully it will be online naplan too.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Bec sorry! didn't mean to ruin your holidays! Keep calm & keep scrapping ;-)
    • crazycat1126
      WOW! That's all I can say!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).