Farwen

MOC9 Day03 - I Am ME

MOC9 Day03 - I Am ME
Farwen, Jan 10, 2021
Description:
For the MOC 9 (2021) January 03 - Who I am (Photoless) Challenge

credits:

Little Butterfly Wings - Bookholic collab, Cityscape collab, Free to be me, I am Blessed, Feelings (M3 July 2020 Add-On) ep, Sereni-tea ep, The Morning Rush
Mommyish - All the feels pt.2 TLP collab
Rachel Jefferies - From the Rooftops: Mixed Media Paperie, Mixed Media Monthly: This Is Me (For Now)
Valorie Wibbens - La Vie En Rose pp

font: jailbIrD JenNA
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG OMG OMG and OMG!!!!!!!!! sei BRAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, so I am soooo happy that I JUST came in, or I would have gone for at lkeast a week until I got here, will be back to comment properly but

into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • cfile
      This is fantastic and I know and can see Cynthia is over the moon with your page too! I love this AJ style and congrats on your FF.. so well deserved. I love your crown and the doll art you used. beautiful page Francesca!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      So, apologies it took me this long to come to comment properly!!!! I had an episode with my heart on the first week and then some (kinda LOTS LOL) of other problems and only recently I got better and able to type more.... you know I am your fan, always admire every creation of yours, and , YES< Christa here knows me well and she can even picture me getting over the moon with your page.... making that doll/ephemera or whatever we call it the center and focus of the page is full of energy, the words re enforce it , those wings and the play with black and pink in the back SO powerful!!!!!! the fact that you made it makes even more amazing!!!!

My carer is going to have the vaccine now, so I will be able to send you what I was trying to before Chrostmas.... I didn;t want Sarita going to the Post Office, she is only going to the corner shop and to her friend once a week (or she would get too tired of being with me 24/7 for almost a year LOL) so we ll talk soon.... with all my heart hope you are doing as well as one can, sending you the hugest of huggss, you can know how happy you made me with this, and how happy I was to be in the gallery when you posted!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    265.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).