SeattleSheri

MOC9 Day 9 Bokeh Effect

MOC9 Day 9 Bokeh Effect
SeattleSheri, Jan 10, 2021
Description:
MOC9 Day 9 Bokeh Effect
I took this photo in my front yard. This tree/bush is adjacent to our front porch. We inherited it when we bought the house and it's grown on me over time.

Technique: The bokeh are brushes from my stash - I manipulated the brush properties to add shape dynamics, scattering and transfer, as well as changing the blend mode and playing around with opacity. Each shape and color grouping is on a separate layer.

Sakura by Forever Joy | Hydrangea by Forever Joy | CCM Sept 2017 | Life is: Feeling Grateful by LBW and Studio Basic | Bright Side TLP collaboration | This is the place by Rachel Jefferies | Wings Unfolded by Rachel Jefferies

Journaling: I think that I shall never see, a poem lovely as a tree. A tree whose hungry mouth is prest, against the Earth’s sweet flowing breast. A tree that looks at God all day and lifts her leafy arms to pray. A tree that may in summer wear, a nest of robins in her hair. Upon whose bosom snow has lain, who ultimately lives with lots of rain. Poems are made by fools like me. But only God can make a tree. - Joyce Kilmer

Thanks for looking!
ajm, trekmom, MlleTerraMoka and 3 others like this.