RJMJ

MOC9-Day #9-Bokeh Effect-Holiday Cheer

MOC9-Day #9-Bokeh Effect-Holiday Cheer
RJMJ, Jan 10, 2021
Description:
Great! Challenge!...Eventhough It Took Me Way Too Long! To Complete This Layout!...It Was A Weird! Kinda Day!...Computer Wasn't Cooperating!...PSE Wasn't Cooperating Either!...It Kept Freezing On Me!...Double-UGH!...It Took Me Light-Years Longer To Get This Layout Done!...Just One Problem After Another!...It Was Ridiculous!...I Would Normally Have Just Junked The Layout...& Started Fresh! With Something Else!...But I Had Already Put In A Considerable Amount Of Work!...And I Was Determined To Make It Work!...Finally Got It Completed!...So If You See Any Minor Errors!...Don't Tell Me!...LOL!...I LOVE! Bokeh!...And The Bokeh! Here In This Layout!...Is LARGE! & In Charge!...I Have 2 Different Colored Bokeh Here...Same Bokeh...[Moved Around-Reworked...]...I Recolored Twice...The Original Color Was Gold!...LOL!...I've Created A Few Layouts With Bokeh Before!...The Bokeh Wasn't The Problem Here!...It Was Everything Else!...LOL!...It Was Just One Of Those Days I Guess!...Moving On!...I Still LOVED! This Challenge Very Much!...

*To Create My Holiday Cheer Layout-I Used:

*Oh! What Fun-Bundle-Pink Reptile Designs
*Holly And Jolly Art Dolls-Rebecca McMeen...[I Extracted One Of The Art Doll's Head Pieces & Incorporated It Into My Layout In 4 Different Places & In 2 Completely Different Ways...]
*Fifteen Collection-DitaB Designs...[Non-Lilypad-Collection-I Used 6 Of The Same Turquoise Poinsettia...]
*Photoshop Overlays-Wedding Bokeh-#9-Courtesy Of-Fixthephoto.com
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is stunning!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooooh! I always look forward to your pages! So sorry you had so many frustrations, but what a fabulous page!! I am in love with all your amazing layers and the bokeh is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    343.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).