Moc9 Day 6 - January 6 - Torn Title
tinkerbell1112, Jan 6, 2021
Description:
Bernard MT Condensed font used to create my own torn title
Winds of Change by Lynn Grieveson Designs
Woof by Lynn Grieveson Designs
alinalove, G.J. and KarenB like this.
    • Karen
      Awww! What a cute puppy! I love the top left picture of her sleeping on her back. Such is the life, right? :giggle Great job on your torn title too... love the polka dot paper peeking out from under the top layer. :)
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Karen thanks. yes, that's my favorite way she sleeps. she's a hoot.
      Karen likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos, and fab job on the title
    • Saar
      Oh yes, I love how you did the title. I love the photos and the blocking as well. Beautiful work.
    • flowersgal
      What adorable photos and LulaBelle is going to hate it when the pandemic is over and she has to go back to her former schedule. Nice journaling and great title work.
    • tinkerbell1112
      @flowersgal lol. yes she is! The first time she was put in her kennel for about 4 hours (when we finally visited with friends in like June) she was a mess when we came home whining for us. LOL. She's gotten better as we've been doing a little more than we did those first few months when we did absolutely nothing.
    • melidy
      How cute is LunaBelle?! I definitely agree that last year was an exciting year for our four legged family members having us around all day. Jak and Sally didn't know what was happening but they knew they loved it!! I love the grungy stamped background and the ripped title is the perfect touch!
    • LynnG
      That's so true - 2020 was a dog's year indeed!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).