Firstoscartgrouch

MOC9 DAY 31 This is my Heartsong

MOC9 DAY 31 This is my Heartsong
Firstoscartgrouch, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
I used the Dr Seuss quote but I also added the full quote from George Duhamel as it is contested. This page is one of my most painful memories or lack thereof. Losing the memories of three years is difficult, but losing three years of your young childrens lives is devastating.
The Lilypad Collab Heartsong https://the-lilypad.com/store/Heartsong-A-Collaboration-in-Remembrance-of-Dawn-Inskip.html
Created in Affinity Photo on iPad
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, Sherri. HUGS! I am sorry your memories are still loss to you. I have this happened to me too. I have no memories of my daughter for the first year of her life. NONE. I was not allowed to leave the house because I would forget I had a baby and I might forget to take her with me. I was confused to find a baby in my house or in my car for that matter. I even called 911 on myself because I had a baby in my car and I didn't know who she was. I gave up on trying to bring back those memories because for me it was just another way of bashing myself when I had no control over it. I hear people talking about their babies and I may have one memory here one there but no more than a handful. I wish you find the peace to keep going and just keep making new memories with those gorgeous kids of yours!
    • Karen
      Wow! This is such a powerful page! I think as a fellow memory keeper I can begin to imagine the profound loss you must have felt and still feel for those lost memories! I love how you've journaled about this to capture that feeling. I also love the extra quotes you've added onto the page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Firstoscartgrouch
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).