lorieh

MOC9 Day 3 Photoless Who Am I

MOC9 Day 3 Photoless Who Am I
lorieh, Jan 4, 2021
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Saar
      Gorgeous photoless layout. I love the heart shape and I love your words and elements. The flowers on the side are a perfect finishing touch.
      lorieh likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Lorie, love this!!!!!!! the background with the elegant pattern, the fabulous shadows that bring the heart to the eye, those super cute elements, the colors make it feel fresh and elegant, LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! I'm melting with sweetness with the couple of ladybirds there!!!!! everything is gorgeous!!!! also LOVE your credits list!!!! you have pulled stuff from a number of places, and still, all feels super harmonious and perfect!!!!!! like all came from one kit! brilliant color management, and I want those shadows in my hearts LOL thank you also for linking, greatly appreciated, especially as I am behind, also, almost forgot, apologies it took me a while to get here, I'm trying my best, got a down turn on health on the first week of Jan, bit I am trying to catch up :) So glad I didn;'t ask someone else to finish the hosting for me, because I am Loving all these pages!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    lorieh
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).