RJMJ

MOC9-Day #29-Just The Highlights-Halloween:2008

MOC9-Day #29-Just The Highlights-Halloween:2008
RJMJ, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Frankly Put!...I Don't Like Journaling Challenges!...I'm Frankly Tired Of Doing Them For MOC9!...This Layout Took Me Sooo! Long To Create!...This Is The Humt-eenth Journaling Challenge This MOC9!...I Was Just Glad To Get The Last Few Journaling Challenges Done!...I Just Hope This Is Fitting Into All The Rules!...I Wrote 166 Or So Words!...I Made The Words Stand Out As They Can Be Easily Read Too!...I Didn't Count My "Happy Halloween" Title Or The 2008 Numbers"...So I Could Put 10 Highlighted Words In My Journaling!...Yes!...I Put 10 Highlighted Words In!...So I Only Counted From The Beginning Of My Actual Journaling!...Right To The End!...I Didn't Count The Title/2008/Or Any Of The Other WA Pieces In The Right Cluster I Made With My 1 Photo!...That Is Completely Separate...Hope This Makes Sense...I'm Already Confused About Today's Challenge!...

For My Halloween:2008 Layout-I Used:

*The Witching Hour-Little Butterfly Wings
*Boo Crew-ForeverJoy
chastml and KarenB like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I don't think you're alone in not loving the journaling challenges, but I will say that you did an amazing job with this one! I absolutely love your journaling and your highlighted words! Such a great photo and fabulous page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    329.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).