RJMJ

MOC9-Day #27-Fill Up The Template-Fill Up Your Life

MOC9-Day #27-Fill Up The Template-Fill Up Your Life
RJMJ, Jan 27, 2021
Description:
Another Great! Challenge!...I'm No Stranger To Filling Up My Pages!...I Liked The Template Provided!...& I Liked The "Fill Up" Words In The Title For This Challenge!...I Took This To Heart...It Was The First Thing That Jumped Into My Mind...WA-Wise! That Is...Life Is A Blank Slate:Fill It Up...So That's My Theme Here...I Filled Up My Page With Lots Of Different Things!...I Really Had Lots Of Fun! With Frames Too!...Paper,Paint,Lots Of Paint,Stamps,Doilies,Frames,Circles,Triangles,Arrows,Ribbon,Leaves,Hearts & Flowers...Hopefully I Filled Up The Page Enough!...Thanks! For The Challenge!...

*For My Fill Up Your Life Layout-I Used:

*Current Mood-NBK Design
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2018-Creative Soul-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-When Nobody Is Watching-January 2021-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson
*MOC Day 27 Template-Pink Reptile Designs
    • keepscrappin
      this is so fun! i love how you've used the bright colors, multiple frames, paints and ellies to really fill up the page! Thanks for playing along with the "fill up the template" challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      Super cool!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    509.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).