ajm

MOC9 day 23 5 Mei 2015

MOC9 day 23 5 Mei 2015
ajm, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
339 words in Dutch

Google translation:
Q: In honour of which were you asked to come and play?
A: On May 5, 2015, we celebrated that the Netherlands is living in freedom for 70 years. In honour of this, a parade was organised in the village with historic tractors and floats. The floats are made by volunteers from the div. foundations, schools, associations and / or streets in and around the village. The contribution of our association was that we drove along the decorated streets while playing on a car.
Note: I can still remember that we decorated the house with orange flags and that our flag was out.

Q: How did the day go?
A: We gathered on a large field and then the weather was nice, the sun was even shining. After we had waited more than an hour for all cars to be connected, we started our journey while playing. When we were just on the road, the weather suddenly changed. It started with gusts and the sky turned to pitch black. And then it started to rain, not just rain, but a real downpour. And on top of that, it also started to thunder. Because that was dangerous, the trip also went past old trees, it was not even canceled halfway. We were in an open cart, so we all got soaked. And whether it was predicted or not, I don't remember, but at least we weren't prepared. We didn't bring raincoats or plastic with us.
Note: I can still remember when you came home soaking wet and immediately went to dry your clarinet. Your music paper was soaked and could be thrown in the trash.

Q: What do you remember most of that day?
A: That we had indicated on the next trip that we did not want to play in an open cart again. Several instruments had been damaged by the rain and had to be after the maker.
Note: I still remember that yours was broken and also had to go to the maker, I remember you were not happy with that at all.

This storm shall pass by Little butterfly wings, LynnG, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies.
Music speaks by Little butterfly wings, LynnG, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies.
When nobody is watching by Little butterfly wings, LynnG, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies.
A harvest of memories by Little butterfly wings, LynnG, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies.
This is me (for now) by Little butterfly wings, LynnG, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies.
Artsy journal templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz.
Note paper Anxiety awaits by Erica Zane.
chastml likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ajm
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).