RJMJ

MOC9-Day #20-Photography Challenge-Through A Lens Of Possibility-Threading To Create

MOC9-Day #20-Photography Challenge-Through A Lens Of Possibility-Threading To Create
RJMJ, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
This Was A Crazy! Challenge!...At Least For Me!...Me Trying To Photograph A Million Weird! Perhaps Mundane Things!...Trying To Get A Shot That Wasn't Bad!...Most Of Them Were Good Ideas But They Didn't Turn Out!...So I Was Very Discouraged!...Almost Ready To Give Up!...I Was Looking Through The Kitchen Cupboards For Inspiration!...I Saw Ray's Little Sewing Kit!...It Is Clear Plastic!...It Is Filled With Brightly Colored Threads! & Pins! & Measuring Tapes!...I Thought...This Could Be The Ticket!...After About 40 Pics!...I Settled On This One...I Decided To Create A Collage Layout!...[But It Took Way Longer To Finish This Layout Than I Had Hoped!...]...I Loaded My Page Up Lots Lots Of Bright! Colored Elements! & Themes! Tying Into Those Threads! & Our Relationship!...So There Is A Lot Of Stuff There To Look At!...LOL!...So I Put The Photo Of The Thread Box Just Above The Lady's Head!...Just Above The White Flower In Her Hair!...I Tipped Up The Bottom!...Extremely Difficult! To Do...At Least For Me!...So You Could Clearly See The Clear Container & The Brightly Colored Threads! Within!...

*For My Threading To Create Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-December 2020-Dents & Scratches-Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-November 2015-Quiet Serene Home-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie/Paula Kesselring
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2019/Sew Inseperable-Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Never Give Up-M3 February 2019/Sew Happy-M3 August 2019-Rachel Jefferies
*I Get Back Up & Nesting-Lynn Grieveson
*Art Crush No.4-NBK Design
nhudao likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow! This is stunning! All those details! I don't know where to look first and I love that about layouts! Beautifully done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    398 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).