Supplies:
On the Road Again Labels by Paula Kesselring
Life is: an Adventure (extras) by Little Butterfly Wings
Look Deep Into Nature by Rachel Jefferies
Modern Art by Paislee Press
Pack Your Bags by Paislee Press
chastml likes this.
    • Saar
      What an awesome take on the challenge. I love how you filled your layout.
    • jenn mccabe
      how fun! love all the vintage layers of ephemera!
    • ArmyGrl
      You are doing such a fabulous job on all the challenges. I am a huge admirer of your photo books...so thank you for getting outside of what may be your comfort zone!!!

You totally rock the collage look! There is cohesive and visual interest with the limited color palette and travel vibe! You did marvelous job for the Filled Style challenge. Thank you for joining me on a filled style adventure!
    • bellbird
      What a cool retro travel collage! Love all the ephemera & blending!
    • kristinkristin
      @ArmyGrl Aww, thank you! You're right that this is totally out of my comfort zone and I'm so glad you like the result! I've been playing more with a more filled, mixed media/collage type this MOC (because why not play when you have such a good opportunity to practise, right?!) and now I'm really loving it, even though it's a bit frightening still :)
    • kristinkristin
      @Saar @jenn mccabe @bellbird Thank you! I was so enamoured when I found these labels by Paula Kesselring that I just had to use most of them on the same page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kristinkristin
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    488.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).