DraeScraps, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
Supplies:
Rachel Jefferies - Silent Battles: Exhaustion
NBK- Strength of a Woman (brushes)
Font: Mom's Typewriter
chastml likes this.
    • Amson
      So beautifully written and your brushwork is amazing. Feeling for you. Leaving a job is a difficult decision but really best in the long run if your mental health is suffering. I hope your have now found a better position.
      DraeScraps likes this.
    • Sokee
      Your diary entries are so honestly written! I'm so sorry you are at your wits end.... I hope your next position is a great one for you and you don't have to move too far away to start the next chapter in your life. Your diary is so artsy....love it... Thank you so much for playing with my MOC challenge, hopefully it helped to get it all out.
      DraeScraps likes this.
    • DraeScraps
      @Sokee Thank you. I rewrote this to make it publishable, but it did help a lot. I am pleased to say I did, in fact, find a new job and I'm excited for my next adventure. I'll be more excited when I can actually explore my new home (silly Covid) but I'm glad for all the new horizons.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    DraeScraps
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).