RJMJ

MOC9-Day #11-Tell Me A Story-Evicted:2020

MOC9-Day #11-Tell Me A Story-Evicted:2020
RJMJ, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
Finally Here To Post For This Challenge...This Was One Of The Hardest Challenges I Have Ever Done...Just Trying To Figure Out What To Write About Was Particularly Hard For Me!...The Only Thing I Could Come Up With Is The 3 Months Of Hell...As...I Call Them We Have Been Living Through!...Life Has Been Difficult As Of Late For Us...Me & Ray...Being Evicted In October Threw Us For A Bunch Of Curve Balls! We Couldn't Have Seen Coming!...We Had A Hard Time...We Are Still Reeling From Everything We Went Through & Are Now Going Through...Now That We Finally Have Moved!...On All Of The Worst Days Of The Year To Move!...December 26th!!!!!!!!!!!...It Was Really Hard!...It Was Really Cold! & It Started Snowing Later In The Evening!...OMG!...Thank! Goodness For The Help! From A Lot Of Rays Friends!...Without Whom! We Would Have Never Gotten Moved At All!...My Brother Was A Great Help! Too!...Either Way...Most Of The Journaling Is Easy To Read!...Some Obscured!..I Got The All O.K. From bestcee That This Layout Is Good To Go! & Adheres To The Rules!...She Said I Could Blur The Journaling...But Now That I Have The All Go!...I'm Fine With It Showing!...Mostly!...But Glad This Challenge Is Now In The Books For Me...I Agonized Over It For 3 Days To Create This Layout!...Gladly! Completed...& Happy To Be Moving On To Another Challenge!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge : I Typed 563 Words

A Special Thanks! To bestcee...& Anyone Who Stops & Reads Or Comments!...Appreciate!...

*For My Evicted:2020 Layout-I Used:

*Leif-Lynn Grieveson
*Togetherness-Pink Reptile Designs
KarenB likes this.
    • Saar
      I love your take on the challenge. The clusters and details are stunning. I'm sorry you had to go through all this though.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Hugs! I know you have been going through tough times with the move. I am just glad that you had help and it finally happened.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      So sorry for your tough times, but your page turned out beautifully. Love the big cluster!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      I see that you did the challenge, so happy you got it done. Love all the embellishments up the side of the page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      I'm so impressed that you were able to get this story written. I know it was a hard time. I hope you can reflect back and see that you can do hard things! Thanks for playing in my challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    338.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).