bellbird

MOC9-5-mirror,mirror

MOC9-5-mirror,mirror
bellbird, Jan 9, 2021
Description:
Bella Gypsy Hey There Handsome (Collection)
Allison Pennington | Most of All: Things that Stick - paint & labels

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hey-There-Handsome-Digital-Scrapbook-Collection.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Most-of-All-Things-That-Stick.html
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love your bird layouts! So sweet with Steve and the mirror (cool name btw):)
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      So cute! Do birds freak out when they see themselves like cats and dogs sometimes do? I love the grey background you've used with the other fun bright colors. :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect. I love the details and how you filled the fourth!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love that herringbone background paper to break up the large space
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen not ours, quite the opposite - I think this was the first time Steve had seen himself and they don't seem to recognise themselves, they just see a bird.
      In a bit of a real life 'Who's on First, What's on Second' skit, Steve was on the outside of the cage where the mirror was hanging and our new all white bird, Aria, was inside the cage on the perch behind the mirror, just by coincidence. Steve saw a yellow bird with orange cheeks in the mirror, (i think he thought it was a window) & was quite surprised and then stepped to the right side to look in the cage to find this bird, only to see Aria and then he stepped back because that was obviously not the bird he saw! So he saw the yellow bird in the mirror again and then stepped across & looked to the left of the mirror and saw Aria again, not the bird he was looking for!
      This continued for a good 5-10mins - it was entertaining but we moved the mirror to a spot that would be less confusing for him (nothing behind it) and he just sat with the mirror - he got too attached and territorial and we had to hide the mirror. I don't know about cats or dogs from experience but i agree with our vet & various 'experts', parrots are a lot like toddlers!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      bellbird likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh goodness Justine! That story is hysterical... and his name is Steve! My cousin just got a bird and his name is Scotty! I love real names for animals! The great really lets your bright and colorful ellies pop out... and Steve too! This is such a great picture! I wish I had a picture of when Benson first saw himself - instant growling, lol!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @jk703 lol at growling - he always looks too cute in your pics for me to imagine him growling at anyone including himself (at least you don't have to clean doggy kisses/slobber off the mirror!) - PS. Have to ask do you know what kind of bird Scotty is?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).