rach3975

MOC9-31, Scrap from the Heart

MOC9-31, Scrap from the Heart
rach3975, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
In March of 2020 my daughter should have had almost 1.5 years of elementary school left. Yet here we are, facing the possibility that this was her very last day of in person elementary school. At least it was a special day--it happened to be her class trip.

Kit: Let's Hang Collection, Bella Gypsy
Wire style: Stylin' #303, Mommyish
Template: Photo Focus series, LJS Designs, Sweet Shoppe Designs
    • Iowan
      Lovely pocket page and great job of picking up the photo colors into the layout.
      rach3975 likes this.
    • Karen
      My heart goes out to you. My son was in 8th grade and had March 12-13th off school because the teachers were going to a conference. I picked him up on March 11th and didn't realized it would be the last day ever for him at the school he's gone to since Kindergarten. I love that you have these great photos so she can remember that feeling! This is a great page to capture that feeling!
      rach3975 likes this.
    • crazycat1126
      Oh here they are!
      rach3975 likes this.
    • rach3975
      @crazycat1126 Good eye! Yes, they're companion pages that will be facing in my album. But I still don't know how I managed to forget the credits on one, LOL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    rach3975
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    394.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).