Monica Moriak

MOC9-23 Interview

MOC9-23 Interview
    • trekmom
      Have mercy, I adore tuxedo cats. This page is sweet purr-fection and I'm certain this is exactly what a cat would say. I adore this page so much.
    • Monica Moriak
      @trekmom thank you. We too love tuxedo cats. Have two currently and had one years ago. They have fabulous personalities.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Monica Moriak Tuxies do have the best personalities. We had one named Elliot Stabler and my heart still grieves him to this day. Bestest boy, biggest purr, goofiest cat and so darn smart. I swear he could fetch but only for me and when no one else was watching. We have 4 cats. An all gray, maybe Russian Blue adoption named George Washington, a white and gray tabby stripe with tuxie shaped markings, Harold Houdini, a ginger striped tabby named The Sundance Kid, who seriously yowls. and finally a white and dark gray named Sir Ernest Shackleton. Yeah, he arrived in a giant snowstorm and never left. All rescues. Harold and Elliot belonged to my daughter but now Harold moved in forever.
    • bcgal00
      What a cute story! Love your photos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Monica Moriak
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).