Anny-Libelle

Moc9-23 Interview about the past

Moc9-23 Interview about the past
Anny-Libelle, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
Say cheese by Pink Reptile Designs

Translate with google translator:
An interview with my best friend about us
Do you remember how we met 22 years ago?
Candy: But I still clearly remember it. I was on the Internet in the forum of the magazine "Familie" and saw your entry in a thread. Because you actually didn't live that far away from me, I wrote to you.
Anja: Yes, that's exactly how it was, I remember. It was about the exchange of ideas between mothers with babies or young children. My daughter was only a few months old and your daughter was a year older. We wrote to each other regularly and a wonderful friendship developed out of it.

What did you think when we first met in person a few months later?
Candy: I immediately thought that you were just like I felt in the correspondence. You were natural and authentic and so lovely! It was like we'd known each other forever.
Anja: Oh what a nice compliment! Thank you my dear. But I felt the same way. We had already talked to each other by email about “everything and nothing” and that we harmonize very well with each other, that was already clear to us. The personal meeting only confirmed it. Only you were taller than I imagined. + lol +

Would you have thought that this would develop into such a solid friendship over the years and that we would call each other best friends?
Candy: I quickly realized that we were very close. The trust in one another also developed very quickly and has never been disappointed. But would I have thought it? .... so i never actually asked myself that question.:)
Anja: I never asked myself that either. It has evolved and we've shared so much with each other over the years. One of the highlights was when you asked me if I wanted to be your maid of honor. That moved me a lot and I was so proud and delighted about it.

Now our girls are grown up and we don't see each other that often, but we still have regular contact. What do you think, what's next?
Candy: So I assume that we will once sit together as very wise old ladies, drink coffee and still talk about "everything and nothing".
Anja: You said that so nicely. And I fully agree with that. I am very grateful that you are in my life.
chastml likes this.
    • bcgal00
      What a wonderful story about friendship!
    • Saar
      Oh what a beautiful layout. I loved reading the interview and I love how you scrapped it. I especially love the focus word art at the bottom. So gorgeous!! :beat:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Anny-Libelle
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).