2014 7 years ago
Photos are from 2014 and 2020
255 Words (just the journaling answers)
Materials Used:
Am I Lost Little Butterfly Wings
M3 September 2019 Add On Little Butterfly Wings
Journaling says:
An interview with Laney about Lucky.

What do you remember about going to visit Lucky for the first time?
I was really excited to get a puppy, but also anxious because I was in the phase of life where everything scared me.

What were your first thoughts about him.
I was hesitant because they would bite my feet, but when I held him and he was so fragile, I knew he needed love.

When you held him what did you think?
I was holding such a small life form in my hand and he trusted me so I knew I would have to protect him and love his little body.

When we told you we had to leave him and come back for him how did you feel?
I was extremely upset at the thought that we may not come back, or someone else would take him home before us.

In the car ride home with him what were your thoughts?
I was jealous of Ava because she got to hold him in her lap. I loved watching his floppy ears. I was also a little nervous he would pee in the car.

As he became a part of our family what do you remember about growing up with him?
I remember being so keyed up about him being gross with Baxter, but it helped me learn that animals are focused on dominance. He was such a contrast to Skits and their dynamic was a great way to experience dogs growing up.

What else do you remember?
I remember the picture you took where I was holding Lucky. He was looking at the ground and I was wearing the pink cat shirt that used to be Ava’s. I was wearing flip flops, so the puppies were biting my toes. I remember the drive being dusty and bumpy because we drive on gravel. I also remember that Lucky was the last one to get picked, and they put an orange string around his neck to show he was being taken home!
chastml likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so cute! Those photos melt my heart!
    • trekmom
      This is so wonderfully done, I love this interview so much. This is going to be a wonderful memory to hold onto for a long time. Fun photos, great page! Your dog is seriously adorable.
    • StefanieS
      So sweet, I adore the two photos of them taken 6 years apart. Sincere and honest, just fabulous documenting.
    • bcgal00
      Such a sweet story! Love your page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jenmaddocks
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    637.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).