MOC9-22-shapedtitle-inspire-copy
elseepe, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
Scrapping with Liz MOC9 Heart Shape
M3 Mar20 papers

Poem by Amanda Gorman
dotcomkari likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow! Wow! Wow! This is stunning! I LOVE your take on the challenge. I love the poem and I think she did a great job performing it. It really touched my heart and you scrapped it so beautifully. I love your heart shape and how you did the title. I love all the hearts and butterflies as well... This is so perfect! :beat:heartlub
      elseepe likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      I used some of her poem for one of my layouts, too! WHAT A WONDERFUL TRIBUTE TO HER! And I love how you did your title and how you set the words. Just fabulous!
      elseepe likes this.
    • ashleywb
      love, love, love. She was amazing!
      elseepe likes this.
    • amandac
      There is so much to love about this page. The way your title font works so beautifully with the heart shape and that amazing poem ... perfection! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      elseepe likes this.
    • Saar
      I hope you don't mind, but I was so inspired by your layout, so I chose it to scraplift for the February scraplift challenge. I really hope you don't mind. :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).