plumdumpling

MOC9-11

MOC9-11
plumdumpling, Jan 12, 2021
Description:
Word Count 721 words...and after I finally saved it all, I realized I still had more to say, ugh.

Rough Times by Sahlin Studio
JennFort and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      You are a great storyteller, and I love the way you have documented this not-so-fun experience. The little pops of color are perfect for the black and white photos. Great take on this challenge, and glad to read that things ended well. :beat
    • bestcee
      I'm glad everything turned out okay. I hope you are all still healthy! Your photos are a great accompaniment to your story. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      Also, what hikes do you like in Brown County? It's on my spring list to visit.
    • plumdumpling
      @bestcee Thanks! We are all healthy, thank goodness! We didn't do any hiking in Brown County, only mountain biking. We did all of the beginner trails at Brown County State Park: North Gate, North Tower, Pine Loop, and Limekiln. It's beautiful there, so I'm sure the hiking is just as awesome as the biking. We had no idea that Brown County was basically the "mountain biking capital of the midwest." We had just brought our bikes because we were camping and thought we might find a good trail or two. We had a total blast, and we are NOT mountain bikers at all. I actually had a cruiser which I totally do not recommend. I want to try Turkey Run State Park next!
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    plumdumpling
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).