bellbird

MOC9-10-busybuzzy-700px

MOC9-10-busybuzzy-700px
bellbird, Jan 14, 2021
Description:
DD's current obsession

used lots of element stuff to make the title

Pink Reptile Designs | Hooked elements; Awesome Sauce elements; Brightsiding elements; Lazy Day; Garden Party; Better Together; Dreams elements; Good Morning Sunshine elements; Luvyama elements; Luv You Beary Much elements; Emphasizers vol.2
Mommyish | Showers & Flowers papers and elements; Everyday Spring; Feeling Fresh; She is Fierce elements; Happiness Within elements
ForeverJoy Designs| Mama Bear; Honey It's Fall
Sahlin Studio | Currently (journal cards)

'Currently' & 'Obsessed' with wordart from previous TLP Blog Hop (retired)
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • Amson
      What a fun crochet project and I can believe it is addictive. Wonderful title with the range of colours and elements. Such a lovely page.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      I love how you use so many little elements to make each letter!
      bellbird likes this.
    • amandaresende
      FUN FUN FUN!!!!! this is amazing! you've rocked the challenge, sweetie!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is a lot of fun. I love the photos and how you created your title. I love that every letter has another color. I love the little bees as well. Such a fun project and such a beautiful layout.
      bellbird likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      WOW I love your take on the challenge. you really NAILED IT here. That title is sooooo fun!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Incredible! I am so honored that you would take such a long time to finish this challenge. The title is spectacular and so are your little bees! Thank you so much for all the time it took to participate.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      This is amazing! Your title is so much fun! I also love those adorable little bees. I’ve never tried making items like that before.... only blankets and hats, etc for me so far. They look so fun though!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen like so much these days, she learnt how to make them from YouTube. Someone at school asked her to make a blue one so she made one & sold it for $5 & thought she made a profit (she said she initially only was going to charge $3 but knew they're more than $25 to buy on Etsy). She's spent about $80 on wool so far for the temperature blanket she started in Jan, so that will be where all her job money will go no doubt b/c I don't think she understands the concept of profit -but I do prefer her going more for kindness than tycoon!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).