bjthomas

MOC9-03_Photoless_WhoIAm

MOC9-03_Photoless_WhoIAm
bjthomas, Jan 7, 2021
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Genius!! LOVE the puzzle pieces and the tiny elements.
    • CaroB71
      Such a unique take on the challenge - love how you used the puzzle pieces!
    • Saar
      Wow, wow, wow, what an awesome take on the challenge!
    • MrsPeel
      I think I should first of all, give my apologies for the delay in getting here, past couple of years had my health declining and I had an episode (I have Heart Failure) and it slowed me down together with some sight issues...so, your week git busy but you most certainly weren't anywhere near my awful lateness!!! always love your pages and this one is so gorgeous!!!! I love the puzzle pieces in my own pages, and I don't think I was even aware the puzzle pieces were in that collab!!!!you can be sure one of my next pages will be using it, so THANKS!!!!! and, honestly the page is so beautiful, so stylish, elegant, and a the same time string and almost bold... your credits list is out of this world too, and thanks, with all; my heart, for linking and so perfect way of crediting!!!!!!
      love havibng you shining in the gallery, your pages, of course, but also there is something in your wonderful smile in the avatar that always makes me happier!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    755.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).