rlucasmn

MOC8Jan31_BeachLast

MOC8Jan31_BeachLast
rlucasmn, Feb 2, 2020
Description:
TLP Collab - Snapshots: KimJensen Word art
NBK Design - Sandy Beaches: background papers (blues)
NBK Design - Art Crush 21: Vintage Overlays
Paula Kesselring - PaperCollection17: white background paper

Journaling says:
The last time we all got together for a family reunion, Dad, Aunt Gerry and Uncle Bob, Aunt Joan andUncle Charlie Bob were all with us. We gathered in Orlando, in the heat of the summer, and had an amazing time reconnecting, reminiscing, and generally having a blast with each other. It was truly a reminder of our old Buchanan family reunions in West Virginia, when my grandparents were still with us. This time, we again gathered in late June/early July, this time in Gulf Shores, AL. However, this time my generation was now the oldest generation present. Dad, Aunt Gerry, Uncle Bob and Aunt Joan have all passed and we are left to carry on the traditions of our family. While not everyone from all sides of the family joined us this time, we managed to create new memories and celebrate some momentous events. The next time we all gather for a reunion, I hope we can bring everyone together. It would be awesome to see how we’ve all grown and changes as well as to make new connections for our children that can last for their lifetimes.
winnieb1029 likes this.
    • winnieb1029
      That is just stunning! <3
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @winnieb1029 WOW! Thank you so much. No one has ever said stunning about one of my pages before and I really appreciate your comment. I struggled with this page a lot as I wanted it to look a certain way and I couldn't get it to come together until very late (my time) last night. So thank you again!
      winnieb1029 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).