got2digiscrap

MOC8_Day31_Last Time

MOC8_Day31_Last Time
got2digiscrap, Feb 1, 2020
Description:
kit: Instrumental Strings by Kristin Aagard
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-instrumental-strings.html

template: Recyclables 56 by Scrapping with Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Recyclables-56-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html

fonts: Master of Break (title) and Rough Notes Sample (Journaling)

title: Last Time staying at Neonatal Intensive Care Unit

journaling:
The day you were born was way too early. So we spent 5.5 months in NICU. I bought this shirt for you and told them when you got to wear it at NICU I was going to pin NICU over the college because you were going to leave NICU. When you started your stay they changed your bed number weekly or daily depending on your care needed. I woke joke and tell them you are just checking out the scenery before you signed your lease. We went through so much during your short NICU stay. We went through a heart surgery, having you be bagged before my eyes, them telling me you needed a shunt for your brain bleeds, a g-tube placed in, a nissan procedure and we beat the odds. We had a room in and then told no it was too dangerous because your stats were falling down. Mommy learned to be your advocate. I never thought I would question and yell at doctors but for you I did. After I did the nurses told me they were proud of me that he did not have a right to say what he had. I hope and prayed they would rotate us to another doctor because they normally traded patients every month but they did not move us so we were stuck with him as our last doctor. We spent five and
a half months in NICU they were days that I got use to our new normal. I was so grateful for the day they told me you were coming home and we were leaving our NICU with our last time we were spending the night in NICU because we were released from NICU directly. It was a day that was the beginning of a new journey but the end of the journey of spending our time at NICU.
xoxo to the nurses and doctors that became family for without them and the power of prayer I would not have you and been shown the true humble life
tia3966 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).