Paper 8
For Your Text 6
Branch
Collages_FallCollage7
IAT_BlogHop Remember
Watercolor People_Set1Person2
trekmom likes this.
    • StefanieS
      So sorry for your loss, the daughter I had that died would have been 25 now.
      Forever in our hearts is so true.
      your beautiful page resonated so deeply with me.
      trekmom and SharLamb like this.
    • SharLamb
      our number is legion. i know there are many in this community who have lost children or grands, not to mention spouses. may His grace bathe us all.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Karen
      The page is so beautiful and your journaling is so heart wrenching and powerful. I'm so sorry for your family's loss.
      trekmom and SharLamb like this.
    • trekmom
      My heart aches for your loss, this page is so poignant and beautiful.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cristina
      This is so poignant and moving! Beautiful background too. ((hugs))
      SharLamb likes this.
    • patsyt
      Gorgeous page for such a heartbreaking story.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Your page brought me to tears...what a beautiful and moving layout. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you all. ((hugs))) to you
      SharLamb likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Your page made me cry, Sharron. So beautiful. No one should ever have to outlive a child, and I feel there is a special crown in Heaven for parents who do. I will pray for your daughter and the rest of your family. Big hugs to you all!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you all for your sweet comments. Still, 16 years after, waves of sadness and even tears come, but our entire family is aware of and grateful for those who uphold us before the Lord. The experience has made us sensitive to others who have gone through similar grief, AND made us aware that EVERYONE has SOMETHING! ...that there are so many who struggle silently every day. Morgan is still part of our family, so I do pages about her from time to time...not to generate sympathy, but to keep her included! Most people don’t want to talk about her...never mention her name. I feel like the pages I make about her help keep her with us.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).