Thuria

MOC8 - Day26 - Selfie + journaling

MOC8 - Day26 - Selfie + journaling
Thuria, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Kit: Rachel Jefferies - Template MO3-Sep18
gonewiththewind and LilachOren like this.
    • StefanieS
      I think a lot of us know exactly how you feel. Love the cute additions to your smile, perfectly showcased in a stack. Fun vibes and playful feel.
      Thuria likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      oh yes, I understand you sooo well, I think the same way...
      - you created a very beautiful selfie page!
      Thuria likes this.
    • cfile
      You look beautiful Thuria and as Stefanie and Charlotte said, Me three! Love the cute snap chat photos and glad you had fun with the challenge showing off your pretty self. Thank you for sharing your journaling :)
      Thuria likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh, life and growing older can be hard to navigate . . . but I'm so glad you found a way of taking photos that you like! You are really a lovely woman, and I think you should be taking more selfies without the filters. I hope you'll do that in future layouts for yourself and your family. I love the composition of the layout and how your paint really pulls your eye into the photo and journaling. I also love how you have one photo layered behind, like you are hiding and that reinforces your words as well. Fantastic layout!
      Thuria likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Thuria
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    81.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).