Description:
Mommyish - Serendipity
Pink Reptile Design - Me, My Selfie and I
Alison Pennington - Tweet
Bella Gipsy Design - Sings Of Spring
One Little Bird - Duly Noted
Sabrina's Creations - Cloud 9

Journaling - 155 Words

Well, that's me! In the morning, in the car, waiting for Vlad to finish the preparation for mathematics, after I did some grocery shopping. It's quite not the right place for this, but I can try...
It's hard to make a successful selfie. At least for me is! I still struggle to find the right angle, or avoid the reflection from the lens of the glasses (I solved this after I got annoyed and raised my glasses at the top of my head). I tried from the left, I tried from the right, from the top or from the bottom and it didn't seem to come out as I like, or the way I see myself in the mirror.
To some other people it seems so easy! They open their eyes wide, they clench their lips like a birdie, pick up the phone and... Come on! Seriously?! And why that doesn't go for me too?
    • StefanieS
      Love the way your eyes really draw the attention within this pretty selfie. You did an awesome job, I admire the vertical design and the fresh colour pallete.
    • gonewiththewind
      Girl, I totally feel you on taking a selfie with glasses on. It does take skill to avoid lens glare from the phone or camera screen. I think we all struggle with taking a photo that matches how we see ourselves. I'm really glad that you overcame your misgivings about it because you got such a lovely photo. You are a beautiful lady. I love the mix of patterns and colors here and the paint behind your journaling. Beautifully composed as well. Thanks for playing along in my challenge and I hope that you'll continue scrapping about yourself in the future!
    • Roxana
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2020:01:26 20:51:06

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).